Every body is unique. We all have individual nutrient needs that cannot be met by simply taking a multivitamin along with the latest highly marketed nutritional supplement that we see on social media or on TV. That is why I am so pleased to share our new program with you.
The “Personalized Nutrient Two Month Medical Program” includes:
1) An initial medical nutrient intake by phone that is specific to searching for nutrient imbalances that are a cause for your symptoms. Together we will discuss your unique goals and the health challenges you may face.
2) Comprehensive blood and urine lab testing and medical interpretation of the lab results.
3) Follow up medical visit by phone to go over all test results.
4) Customized two month supply of your personalized powdered nutrient formulation based on your symptoms assessment and your urine and blood test results.
You will love the results and can finally feel confident knowing you are taking the nutrient supplements that you need and nothing more, and nothing less. This is a balanced approach to treating the underlying nutrient imbalances that can cause so many of our symptoms today.
Please join Dr. Gina Nick for an intimate discussion about beauty and health. Learn how hormone balance, nutrition, hydration and detoxification improve your inner and external glow, from one of the world’s leading naturopathic physicians in clinical practice for over 20 years.
Also learn about the most advanced and safest laser, ultrasound and injectable options for creating the best version of you.
Thursday, October 25th, 2018 from 6-7 PM
Forever Ageless 20271 SW Birch Street Suite 100 Newport Beach, CA 92660
Email or call Cierra at firstname.lastname@example.org (949) 715-9321 x2.
Space is limited. Please RSVP by Monday October 22nd, 2018
It was an honor to speak in London on July 6th at the 2018 International Congress on Naturopathic Medicine on Glutathione, Detoxification and Neuroinflammation. There were 55 countries represented by nearly 600 physician attendees. Great audience, excellent venue. #icnm2018
Dr. Gina just spoke at the Advanced Applications in Medical Practice conference in Scottsdale, AZ on the Advanced Brain Therapy program that she offers at Forever Ageless in Newport Beach, CA. Here are a few video clips from the conference. Call or email the office today to schedule and receive these same cutting edge treatments for improving cognitive health and treating mood disorders.
We look forward to seeing you soon and helping you to live your best life ever, with clarity, focus and happiness.
May 25th is World Thyroid Day. Thyroid function is central to so many different systems and functions in the body from metabolism, to mood, to inflammation and hormone balance, to immune system function.
Here are some interesting facts that you may not know about thyroid function:
- Some of the physical signs of low thyroid function (hypothyroidism) are: Puffy physical appearance with swollen face and bags under the eyes, overweight, dry, rough, brittle hair and nails, thinning of the outside third of the eyebrows, and diffuse hair loss.
- Proper thyroid hormone replacement therapy can be one of the best antidepressants available, bringing energy and an improved mood.
- Thyroid hormones support detoxification within and in between the over 30 trillion cells in your body.
- Avoid high protein meals at night if you have low thyroid function as it slows down the conversion of T4 to the active T3 hormone.
When properly balanced and supported, your thyroid gland can help you live a healthier and happier life. I recommend getting properly tested and treated by a doctor who is skilled in looking beyond the standard blood tests and prescription of T4 and can offer you a broader look at what is happening and how to best treat it.